Monday, August 25, 2008

Gtroup Dynamics

I find the class has a good group workflow, allthough the class is seamingly split down hte middle in terms of age, we still all co operate and help each other when they need it. Generally though, the younger part of the class sticks together, and In ways I think its beter that way. As far as I know, there are no leaders or chiefs of the group, we all sort of have our times where we contribute more, but as a whole everyone brings something different to the plate.

There also seems to be a good range of talents and speciaties within the group, I myself have a broadened awareness of game development and anything 3d and 2d, whereas other people are better with coding and audio. I think it's a great balance and I'm glad there aren't 8 3d modellers in the class.

No comments: